Sunday 14 June 2015

End of Days (Penryn and the End of Days book #3) by Susan Ee

End of Days (Penryn and the End of Days, #3) Titles: End of Days
                                                                   Author: Susan Ee
                                                                   Published: May 12th 2015 by, Skyscape 
                                                                   Series: Penryn and the End of Days book #3
                                                                   Genre: YA, Fantasy, Dystopian 
                                                                   Stars: 4/5

After a daring escape from the angels, Penryn and Raffe are on the run. They’re both desperate to find a doctor who can reverse the twisted changes inflicted by the angels on Raffe and Penryn’s sister. As they set off in search of answers, a startling revelation about Raffe’s past unleashes dark forces that threaten them all.

When the angels release an apocalyptic nightmare onto humans, both sides are set on a path toward war. As unlikely alliances form and strategies shift, who will emerge victorious? Forced to pick sides in the fight for control of the earthly realm, Raffe and Penryn must choose: Their own kind, or each other?
 


The review is going to be short and sweet.

Simply put, I like it more then I liked the second book. Click here to read my review of book 1 and here to read my review of book 2.

My opinions of the characters are the same. Pretty surprised at myself for still liking Penryn. Normally the heroine annoys me after book 2. However, she still has the same fire and stamina as she did in the beginning. She is still a rocking chick.

Raff.  AWWWW Raff. Yep, I’ve found my soul mate. Nuff said!

All in all, the book did seem slightly rushed, especially the ending and I have my theories on why that was. But it was good. Not amazing like the first book but not bad like the second book. There were the major action scenes and of course the romance scenes. I loved the part with the fallen watchers and I was kind of disappointed with what happens to Raff at the ending.


I also liked how Penryn’s mother and sister grew and became who they were. They didn’t reply on Penryn at the end by decided to make their own way in life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...